cyrus+squirrel+avelsieve vacation not work

Pavel Bareš bares at atoll.cz
Tue Jun 6 09:52:50 EDT 2006

Hi

Ihave a trouble with vacation filter in squirrel+avelsieve.
Vacation don't send vacation message.
*
*If I set *mailnotifier: log* then i see in syslog something like this

cyrus/notifyd[7349]: accepted connection
cyrus/notifyd[7349]: do_notify using method 'log'
cyrus/notifyd[7349]: MAIL, , pavel, INBOX,  "From:
=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pavel_Bare=B9?= <bares at atoll.cz> <mailto:bares at atoll.cz>
Subject: test redir 5 To: pavel at atoll.local <mailto:pavel at atoll.local> "

and then I think vacation work.

but if I set *mailnotifier: mailto* then i see in syslog only this

  debianXsrv cyrus/notifyd[7496]: do_notify using method 'mailto'
  and vacation message don't send from server

Any filter rule works fine. Notify message too.

I need zephyr in order to vacation work ?

avelsieve v 1.9.6
Squirrel mail v. 1.4.6-1 (Debian)
Cyrus 2.1.18-1+sarge2

thanks for help