[Fwd: Re: murder users ...]

LaurentG laurent.l.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 1 17:03:22 EDT 2006

Maybe french would be easier ...not big deal. Let's say  FE= frontend,
BE= backend
When you login as admin through cyradm to a FE , you don't use the
proxyd process so you have to log again . You can also from FE, log as
cyrus user like cyradm -u cyrus myBE directly to the chosen one.

How to know the right BE for an existing mailbox? From command line
mbpath user/mymailbox tells you the way to the right BE.

Regards,
Laurent