Cyrus-Imap 8-bit Header Patch

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jul 20 10:45:18 EDT 2006

Holm Kapschitzki schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> i have installed a debin sarge package
> cyrus21-imapd_2.1.18-1+sarge2_i386.deb and a problem with "x" in the
> subject cause of german "ä". Its the 7-bit Header Poblem. Now i just
> looking for a patch, but cant find it. Is there anybody who have the
> same problem and patched the debian paket?
>
> thanks and greets Holm

Hi!

Wasn't Ralf's (any header line isn't allowed to be 8bit and not MIME
encoded - period) and my reply on the German Postfix users list not
precise enough? There is nothing to "patch".
For additional information and past discussion please search the list
archive (Ken has be very clear about that from his point as the core
developer).

Alexander