Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve documentation?

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed Jul 19 11:23:07 EDT 2006

Ditto here.  I tried emailing the guy listed in the
Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve man page, but the address no longer appears
to be active.  As of now, my options appear to be:

1.  Learn Ruby, and write the first (and probably last) Ruby script at
    my site; or

2.  Guess with Perl.

Neither is a great alternative. :)

Are there any other scripts out there that use
Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve?  I'm fine with learning by example -- I
just need more than one example.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University