Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.7 Released

Timo Veith tv at rz-zw.fh-kl.de
Tue Jul 18 13:31:39 EDT 2006

Ken Murchison wrote:
> Wesley Craig wrote:
>> On 18 Jul 2006, at 09:34, Ken Murchison wrote:
>>> If a version of the autocreate patch is posted that works in all modes
>>> (altnamespace, unixhierarchysep, virtdomains, Murder), then we will
>>> most likely accept.
>> If someone is interested in getting autcreate accepted, I would
>> encourage them to post it in whatever form it is available.  While it
>> will need to work correctly in all modes to be accepted, other
>> contributors may be interested in helping iron out the details.  The
>> best place for that collaboration to occur is on the cyrus developer's
>> list.
>
> Very good suggestion Wes.

My C programming knowlegde has become very crippled over the years, so I
can only point at those people from UoA who code the patch (and probably
read this ;) ). Shouldn't they be the most appropriate to jump in here?
Isn't it likely that they also have or had at least some of the "modes"
mentioned above running?

Please correct me if I am wrong, I don't know how good you people get
along with each other. I am just one of those who would love to see
those patches beeing integrated.

Thanks and kind regards,
Timo