Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.7 Released

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Tue Jul 18 11:45:20 EDT 2006

On 18 Jul 2006, at 09:34, Ken Murchison wrote:
> If a version of the autocreate patch is posted that works in all
> modes (altnamespace, unixhierarchysep, virtdomains, Murder), then
> we will most likely accept.

If someone is interested in getting autcreate accepted, I would
encourage them to post it in whatever form it is available.  While it
will need to work correctly in all modes to be accepted, other
contributors may be interested in helping iron out the details.  The
best place for that collaboration to occur is on the cyrus
developer's list.

:wes