account naming

Nick Smith nick at wingnet.net
Mon Jul 17 18:09:00 EDT 2006

I just setup my first cyrus mail server using postfix and i have
web-cyradm running as well.

I noticed that you can only name the accounts one of two ways, domain
prefix on, which appends the domain to the user name aka,
user.name.domain.com and with prefix off its just mail0001.  Is there a
work around for this to just get user.name without the domain? ive tried
sending mail and it tries to send the mail to
user.name.domain.com at domain.com instead of user.name at domain.com.  Ive
been googling but its not coming up with very much useful information.

Thanks for your help

Nick