tool for migration to cyrus ?

Robert Banz banz at umbc.edu
Mon Jul 17 08:57:03 EDT 2006

I found the "mailutil" program, which is distributed in the UW imapd
distribution, particularly well suited for this.  It allows you to
transfer the contents of one c-client supported mail hierarchy to
another, such as a local mail store to a cyrus-hosted IMAP space.
The 'transfer' function will probably do what you're looking for.

-rob