Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.7 Released

André Böhm andre at abtime.de
Wed Jul 12 16:13:39 EDT 2006

Hello,

after upgrading from 2.2.13 to 2.3.7, I have a very worrying problem
with lmtp.

When procmail tries to deliver mail via the "deliver" command, with the
"-a" option I get "master[96435]: process 99783 exited, signaled to
death by 11".

This is only on murder master and murder frontends. On the backend seems
not to be any problem.

Without the "-a" argument, deliver does work, but I cannot use any
extensions anymore because ACL for anyone would be needed.

What can I do to fix this? Or is there some changes in LMTP I were not
aware of?

Yours,

André Böhm