Cyrus 2.3.7 Replication Question

Esh, Thomas D (Tom) esh at lucent.com
Wed Jul 12 13:12:47 EDT 2006

I would like to set up replication between two Cyrus servers A and B.
Server A will replicate to server B and Server B will replicate to server A.

For half of the subscribers we have the proxy point to server A, the other half of
the subscribers point to server B.  If server A goes down, then we point all the subscribers at server B.
Server A now comes up.  We wait for the mailboxes to be synced and then point half of the subscribers back at server A.

We do not use shared folders.

Will this work in Cyrus 2.3.7?  Does anyone know of any problems
with doing this?

Thanks
Tom

Thomas D. Esh               Email: esh at lucent.com
Lucent Technologies          Work: 614-367-4390
Room 4O05-1L               Mobile: 740-334-2319
6100 East Broad Street       Home: 740-321-1245
Columbus, OH  43213           MMS: 7403342319 at vzwpix.com