Murder without Kerberos?

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Fri Jul 7 14:45:21 EDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 04:53:59PM +0100, Andrew Findlay wrote:

> So it looks as if the backend will not accept proxied admin accounts.

This looks more and more like a 2.3.x issue. This comment is in
cmd_getquotaroot in imapd.c :

            /* If they are an admin, they won't retain that privledge if we
             * proxy for them, so we need to refer them -- even if they haven't
             * told us they're able to handle it. */

so I suspect that all admin operations should be referred rather than
proxied, and that is not happenning.

Andrew