[POLL] Cyrus 2.3.x and CONDSTORE

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 7 10:54:13 EDT 2006

Is anyone actively using the CONDSTORE extension supported in Cyrus
2.3.x?  I'm only aware of one client that supports it, so I'm thinking
the user base is quite small.

The reason I ask is that I want to push out a 2.3.7 release ASAP which
contains a number of important bugfixes, but I've realized that the
replication protocol doesn't have any support for the metadata that is
used by CONDSTORE.  I started fixing this but I'm wondering if these
changes should be post 2.3.7.

Would anyone freak out if 2.3.7 doesn't properly support CONDSTORE and
replication?

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer