debian etch, ldap, and cyrus 2.2

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Thu Jul 6 17:28:18 EDT 2006

Is it possible to run cyrus 2.2 on Debian Etch with LDAP auth and allow
something other than plaintext auth methods? I am using saslauthd (thus
limiting myself to plaintext), but I see something called pts in the
imapd.conf man page that seems to be able to use ldap. However, I am not
really sure how to set it up or if it is what I am looking for.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science