Replication is broken with modseq issue in 2.3.6

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Thu Jul 6 16:56:45 EDT 2006

I was tracking a very similar issue with xfer between 2.2 and 2.3.6.
xfer'ing vanilla 2.2.12 mailboxes to 2.3.6 seems to work fine, and
xfer'ing a 2.3.6 mailbox to 2.2.12 also more or less works
(permissions are broken since 2.3.6 blindly uses rfc 4314 ACLs rather
than paying attention to whether the target backend supports only
legacy ACLs).  However, xfer'ing this twice xfer'd mailbox back from
2.2 to 2.3.6 results in the modseq 0 problem: 2.2.x retains the
larger index records, initialized to 0.

Thanks for sharing your fixes, they will be invaluable to me.

:wes