murder and kerberos5?

Khalid Mehmood mehmood67 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 06:37:40 EST 2006

I'm trying to setup a cyrus murder with discreet
frontend and backends with kerberos5 authentication. I
have keyed all machines and authentication is working
just fine with gssapi as far as the user login is
concerned. But I keep getting the following message on
my frontend and backends:

"authentication to remote mupdate server failed:
SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Miscellaneous
failure (No credentials cache found)"

"lmtpunix couldn't connect to MUPDATE server
xxx.xxxx.xxx: noauthentication to server"

And another question, can "master and replica" be part
of a standard murder setup. I'm using
cyrus-imapd-2.3.1-2. I'll be grateful for any help.

Thanks

KMK