download list archive possible?

Timo Veith tv at rz-zw.fh-kl.de
Tue Feb 14 10:22:14 EST 2006

Am Dienstag 14 Februar 2006 15:35 schrieb Ken Murchison:
> Timo Veith wrote:
> > Hi list readers,
> >
> > reading and searching messages in the list archive via http is really
> > slow. Is it possible to download the whole list archive?
>
> I don't believe that we have the list in mbox format for downloading,
> but we do offer anonymous IMAP access to list archives:
>
> imap://cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu/archive.info-cyrus

Thank you for your reply. I found the link in the wiki just a little later
after I wrote to the list. Sorry.

I am trying to use the program offlineimap, to download the whole archive.
Can you estimate how much data that will be? Is there any special time
prefered to do such performance consuming downloads?

Kind regards,

Timo