Cyrus autocreate mailboxes

Christos Soulios soulbros at noc.uoa.gr
Tue Feb 14 05:00:11 EST 2006

autocreate is not triggered when mailboxes are created by cyrus
administrator. It is triggered when a user logs in or a mail is sent to
the mailbox and the mailbox does not exist.

Take a look at the patch documentation at
http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/autocreate/README.autocreate-cyrus-2.2

Cheers,
Christos

Did you visit http://email.uoa.gr?