mailboxes.db problem

Andreas Winkelmann ml at awinkelmann.de
Sun Dec 31 05:45:06 EST 2006

On Sunday 31 December 2006 00:07, RJ45 wrote:

> OS is FreeBSD 5.5-STABLE
>
> cyrus-imapd 2.2.12 installed
>
> this problem started accouring after a RAID5 reconstruction.

What means RAID5 reconstruction? A Rebuild of a failed Disk or did you
reinitialize/reformat the Raid 5? Is the rebuild running at the moment?

Did you check the Filesystem?

> cyrus was installed using ports collection

> >> Dec 29 13:11:59 postino ctl_cyrusdb[2922]: DBERROR: dbenv->open
> >> '/var/imap/db' failed: Invalid argument

Does this Directory '/var/imap/db' exist?

At the first sight, this looks for me like a Berkeley-DB Version mismatch.
Cyrus is build with Version x but you have installed/it is running with
version y. Check this.

Stop Cyrus and Start it again. Show the Logs from the Start-Moment.

--
	Andreas