problem eith db4 delivery database

Kevin Kruzich kkruzich at linkshare.com
Fri Dec 29 11:15:24 EST 2006

I had this same issue a couple of weeks ago. The awful symptom was a
failure of full delivery (lmtp handoff). The most immediate fix is just
restarting Cyrus. The cause seemed to be from a directory harvest attack
--many SMTP connects within a short period of time which never completed
sequence.

Google keywords DBERROR "Cannot allocate memory"

One of the more specific, in-depth items I found was:

http://www.cjc.org/blog/archives/2006/08/22/cyrus-imap-log-and-cache-settings

--kkruzich