Global Sieve Script

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Dec 15 02:55:29 EST 2006

En/na Federico Sevilla III ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a "global" sieve script that will be active for
> all users, regardless of the presence of a per-user sieve script or not.
> This is so that all spam marked by amavis with the X-Spam-Status header
> can be segregated into spam folders.

I just configure amavis (actually amavisd-new) to add the spam extension
($addr_extension_spam = 'spam'), and then give anonymous the p
permission to the users' spam subfolders (the worst that can happen is
if someone discovers the trick he can send mail directly to the spam
folder).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007