How to remove a users sieve sieve script?

Timo Veith tv at rz-zw.fh-kl.de
Tue Dec 12 05:13:53 EST 2006

Am Dienstag 12 Dezember 2006 09:16 schrieb Simon Liebold:
> Hi Timo,
>
> i usually use the sieveshell. But if the deletion of these files work
> as well i would be interested to know.
>
> Kind regards,
> -simon

With sieveshell I get

$ sieveshell -a cyrus -u <some_other_username> localhost
connecting to localhost
Please enter your password:
Please enter your password:
Bad protocol from MANAGESIEVE server: lost connection

Note the two password prompts! The password is right because I can use it
with cyradm. And it doesn't matter if I use the -u option or not. I get
the same error.

But: sieveshell works if I am not using user "cyrus".

Regards,
Timo