Sharing Murder?

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Tue Dec 5 15:44:14 EST 2006

On 30 Nov 2006, at 11:48, Janne Peltonen wrote:
> ...or is it? If the traditional config delivers to the correct backend
> by looking the correct backend up in the mailboxes db (from mupdate
> master), then it can use the sieve scripts and duplicate delivery
> dbs in
> there. But what about this kind of config? Would I still need to share
> these databases? Is there something I'm missing (again)?

Well, I would think there'd be a problem with the seen DB, deliver
DB, sieve, and perhaps with replication as well.  All those bits are
not in the (shared) spool directory and are not taken care of with
mupdate_config replicated.  They could be taken care of through
further sharing, but that may run up against the same sorts of
filesystem issues.

:wes