Bug with rename INBOX -> INBOX.blah and replication

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 4 20:03:27 EST 2006

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 19:42:52 -0500, "Ken Murchison" <murch at andrew.cmu.edu> said:
> Hi Rob,
>
> This is already a known problem (bug #2727?).  I haven't come up with a
> "clean" fix yet, although I haven't thought about it much.

My reading of this is that it affects SEEN state generally, not just replication.
Would that be correct?  I'm thinking SEEN is the only thing actually likely to be
affected.

It's a bit of a pain to find all copies referring to it as well, unfortunately.

I can see the logic in making the uniqueid go with the rename, so that seen
information is retained for all other users.  Hmm...

Bron.
--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm