recursive reconstruct does not work?

Dan Lowe dan at tangledhelix.com
Mon Dec 4 15:07:36 EST 2006

On Dec 3, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Jo Rhett wrote:

> Ken, it's been another month.  How can I help move this along?

Just popping up here to say that I run another site affected by this
bug and would love to see it resolved. If I had more than rudimentary
C skills, I would take a stab at a patch. I know of another division
of my company with a similar Cyrus setup who are also affected.

Regards,
  -dan

--
To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle.
                                                -George Orwell