Sieve rule: move to folder and forward

Muenz, Michael m.muenz at spam-fetish.org
Mon Dec 4 10:28:23 EST 2006

Dear list,

I'm using Horde/Ingo for creating sieve rules and have activated a rule
for Spamassassin moving mails with "X-Spam-Status: Yes" to spamfolder.
Also, there's a rule to forward every mail to another address. Looks
like this:

require ["imapflags", "fileinto"];

# Spam
if header :comparator "i;octet" :contains "X-Spam-Status" "Yes"  {
     addflag "\\Seen";
     fileinto "INBOX/Spam";
     removeflag "\\Seen";
}

if true {
     redirect "backup at domain.de";
     keep;
}

My problem is, when "keep" is called, also the spam, which should be
moved to "Spam" goes to my inbox again. But when setting "stop" in Spam
rule, mails detected as spam which aren't, wont be delivered to
backup at domain.de.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks,
Michael