imaps[6644]: PROTERR: end of file reached

Davin Flatten flatten at ecs.umass.edu
Tue Aug 29 09:15:38 EDT 2006

Hello-

I have recently set up a cyrus murder with three backends running Cyrus
Imapd 2.2.12 using Cyrus SASL 2.1.22 running on Debian Linux.
Everything seems to be working fine but I am getting quite a few of
these error messages in our imapd.log file on the master/frontend server.

imaps[6644]: PROTERR: end of file reached

Does anyone know if this is cause for concern.  I can see in the source
where this message is generated, but there is little documentation as to
what is exactly means.  Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Davin Flatten

--
Davin Flatten