Can't login websieve

Sam sam at kanji.com.au
Wed Aug 23 04:08:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

The websieve.pl was working fine in our old mail server, but after we
move the mail system to a new version of FreeBSD 6.1, I can't login to
it any more.
There is no error log in the http-error.log file.

I read from the README file of websieve, I need timsieved running with
cyrus before I can use websieve. However the following sivtest failed:

# sivtest -a cyrus localhost
getaddrinfo: servname not supported for ai_socktype
failure: Network initialization - can not connect to localhost:sieve

I don't know If the websieve login error is related to the failure as
shown above.
Anyway, any suggestion is very appreciated.

Thanks