Outlook 2003 still crashing

Zachariah Mully zmully at smartbrief.com
Tue Aug 15 14:40:33 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 19:05 +0200, Daniel Eckl wrote:

> For myself I run linux on my workstation for many reasons, but I didn't
> have any stalls with outlook myself before switching to linux and all
> our users who use Outlook (about 250 approx) don't report problems like
> this one.

We have 50+ on O2k3 and don't have any the problems that you report
Wil.

> 2. sent items can not be stored on the server reliable. Local outlook
> rules which do this just disappear from time to time. Dunno why... Could
> be users fault, too, no clue here.

The problem is that if the rule fails once for any reason, it's
automatically disabled. This has to be one of our biggest complaints
from the users. Especially sales, who seem to excel at nothing but
destroying their laptops, and losing the sent mail stored locally on
them.