single domain install

Uroš Gruber uros.gruber at vizija.si
Thu Aug 3 07:26:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've install cyrus dozen of times and right now I'm puling my hair
because I can figure what is the problem.
Here is my setup.

I use cyrus 2.3.7 and latest sasl. I've add some users in sasldb2. I
also use path for autocreate mailbox.
list of sasl users give me

email at foo.bar UserPassword
etc.

from postfix in deliver mail to cyrus via lmtp and I have postfix
virtual users listed in virtual file.

email at foo.bar
email1 at foo.bar

with deliver everything works and mail is delivered and I can see
mailbox created in /var/imap/spool/users

./email
./email1

etc.

also I can see those accounts through  cyradm as well.

What bothers me is authentication via pop or imap. If i use username
email (user is not found) if I use email at foo.bar user is found,
but also mailbox is created email at foo^bar in /var/imap/spool/users/

I know I'm doing something wrong with setup so I would like someone help
me with this.

regards

Uros
I this even possible with saslpasswd2