High availability email server...

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Wed Aug 2 03:24:19 EDT 2006

Well, as far as I know, the mailboxes.db and other databases are only
opened and modified by the master process. But I'm not sure here.

But as your assumption sounds correct and because this seems to work
with cluster (and I fully believe you here, no question), your
assumption regarding the DBs somewhat must be correct.

Thanks!

I would be glad if some list member who has in depth knowledge here
could comment!

Best,
Daniel