submailbox problem after migrating from cyrus version 2.2.8 to 2.2.12

Davis davis at rixc.lv
Fri Apr 28 20:04:41 EDT 2006

Hello,

   I have following problem, I recently did migrating from one machine
to another and installed version 2.2.12 on new machine, to do migration,
I took following steps, made the same mailboxes scheme (including
subfolders) on new machine (just empty mailboxes) with cyradm, then
copied mail data from /var/spool/mail to new machine and tried to run
reconstruct -r user.davis, but it did reconstruct only INBOX, not any of
subfolders and with old server when I try to telnet to it, isuing
command 'LSUB "INBOX" "*"' I get information about subfolders, but on
the new one I get just OK message that says there is no subfolders.

   The strangest thing is that output with cyradm, to list all
mailboxes, is the same on both machines (also user mailbox has
\HasChildren), also when I dump mailboxes.db, they are the same on both
machines.

-DAvis