How to remove the Cyrus header in mail for security purpose?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Apr 24 23:52:13 EDT 2006

--On April 25, 2006 10:13:01 AM +0800 "Patrick T. Tsang"
<patrick at patricktsang.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have searched the old posts but I cannot find any hints to remove the
> Cyrus header in mail message.
> Anyone who can help me finding which files I should touch?

Be more specific, which header precisely.  Further you're not adding a
single iota of security, and you'll be making debugging harder down the
road.  It's a bad idea(tm) to suppress things like Received headers in the
name of some completely botched idea of 'security.'  It won't make you any
more secure.