Murder sieve

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Fri Apr 21 13:56:50 EDT 2006

I'm testing sieve in my Murder environment now (v2.2.12), and I get the
following error when I try to use sieve against a frontend server:

cyrus-fe2:/tmp# sieveshell --user=morgan --authname=morgan cyrus-fe1.onid.oregonstate.edu
connecting to cyrus-fe1.onid.oregonstate.edu
Please enter your password:
> put sieve.test real
Please enter your password:
Segmentation fault

and

cyrus-fe2:/private/src/cyrus-imapd-2.2.12/imap# sieveshell --user=morgan --authname=morgan cyrus-fe1.onid.oregonstate.edu
connecting to cyrus-fe1.onid.oregonstate.edu
Please enter your password:
> list
Please enter your password:
free(): invalid pointer 0x8461524!

It seems to be asking me for my password again when it processes the
referral to the backend server, but then things go bad.  Any ideas?

 	Andy