mupdate slave & master on the same machine?

Patrick Radtke phr2101 at columbia.edu
Thu Apr 20 16:29:19 EDT 2006

I'm not sure if its to clear from the documentation (or if its in
there) but you can also configure lmtpproxyd on each frontend to
query the slave mupdate process on the localhost. On a busy system
this can reduce the load on the murder master since lmtpproxyd won't
be connecting to it for every incoming email message.

-Patrick