Adding X-Delivered-To headers

Zachariah Mully zmully-kolab at smartbrief.com
Thu Apr 20 14:54:15 EDT 2006

All-

I'm running Cyrus 2.2.12-1/Postfix 2.1.5 on Debian Stable, and I'm
trying to get the X-Delivered-To: header added to messages. From what I
understand, this is the responsibility of the final delivery agent,
which I assume means the Cyrus lmtpd process. And I also understand that
this will break the single-instance store, which sucks, because I only
need this for one user.... So 1) how would I enable it site-wide and 2)
anybody have an postfix-fu they'd like to lend me so that I don't have
to do this site wide?

Thanks,