2.3.3 and Multiple Replicas

Roland Pope rpope at jadeworld.com
Tue Apr 18 17:58:46 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I am successfully running the rolling replication implemented in cyrus-imapd
2.3.3 and it is going well.
What I would like to be able to do is setup multiple replicas and have the
rolling replication using the change logs for all the servers at the same
time.
However, it would seem that you can only specify one 'sync_host' in
imapd.conf.
Now I know I can manually run the sync_client and specifiy a '-S servername'
parameter to override the imapd.conf servername setting, but can you have
multiple sync_clients using the same sync_log file?
Also, when a sync_client is initiated in rolling replication mode, does it
always start at the beginning of the current log file?

Thanks
Roland