ptloader versus sasl

barsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 13 20:24:00 EDT 2006

What is the role of the ptloader stuff?  Would you use it in place of
sasl? I'm fairly new at this, so please be gentle. :)

I've gone over the overview doc a few times as well as the options and
through the mailing lists...

My goal is to use LDAP to provide the mailboxes_db, but from what I can
tell, that 's not possible.

I thought that possibly ptloader might help me in my travels, but I
can't get a grasp on what it would do for me.

Thanks for any direction that you might be able to provide me.

Mike B.