How can I restore the "\Seen" state from backup?

Patrick T. Tsang patrick at patricktsang.net
Sun Apr 9 22:43:01 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have seen there is no solution of re-construction.
The only way is to do imapsync.

As long as I know, cyrus imapd comes with no solution of keeping user mail
status.
I tested to copy all /var/lib/imap files to the target server and do mail
reconstruct, it worked but it is not practical since I have to shut down the
cyrus server.

Patrick