Cannot deliver mail with 2.3.3-1 returns "Unexpected internal error"

John Basile jb1 at combatwombat.net
Sat Apr 8 23:59:17 EDT 2006

Deliver appears to have a problem, and returns "Unexpected internal error" I
have tried about everything I can think of, and have reverted back to
2.2.12.

This is the test via telnet to the lmtp port

LHLO qw.qw
250-myserver.com
250-8BITMIME
250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE
250-AUTH EXTERNAL
250 IGNOREQUOTA
mail from:<my at my.com>
250 2.1.0 ok
rcpt to:<my.inbox>
250 2.1.5 ok
data
354 go ahead
.
554 5.0.0 Unexpected internal error

This happens for all users / mailbox's so I all users from the DB and
created one for the test it also didn't work, then tried a vanilla install
2.3.3-1 and no go.

Some info on extra tracing would be appreciated and any help would be great

Thanks
John