Too slow

Sascha Bieler sascha.bieler at radiogong.de
Fri Apr 7 18:52:51 EDT 2006

Yes, indeed.

That's why I bought an RAID5 Controller and do a backup every night. I have
an extra partition for var, so I just have to copy all, boot from disc,
format and recopy... That's simple too, but unfortunatly I got no more power
today to do this...

;-)

Have a good night and nice weekend! Thank u for helping and I'll let u know.
Oh one thing I'd like to know: Do u think xfs is better than reiser?

Greetings

Sascha

Radio Gong 2000 GmbH & Co. KG
Sascha Bieler