auto create features

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Apr 6 11:20:44 EDT 2006

I am using Simon's rpm's on a CentOS 4 system...

# rpm -q cyrus-imapd
cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-16

my /etc/imapd.conf includes...

configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: cyrus
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
hashimapspool: true
lmtp_downcase_rcpt: 1

createonpost: 1
autocreateinboxfolders: Sent Items|SPAMBOX|VIRUSBOX|Drafts|Deleted Items
autosubscribeinboxfolders: Sent Items|SPAMBOX|VIRUSBOX|Drafts|Deleted
Items
autosubscribesharedfolders: public|user.ratesheets
autocreatequota: 512000
autocreate_sieve_script: /var/lib/imap/autocreate/default_sieve_script
autocreate_sieve_compiledscript: /var/lib/imap/autocreate/default_sieve_script.bc
generate_compiled_sieve_script: 1
allowallsubscribe: 1
anysievefolder: 1

and on other systems where I have done this, the auto features
(autocreateinboxfolders, autosubscribeinboxfolders, etc.) all work. The
features used to work here but seemed to have stopped working and I
don't know why - which is why I upgraded last night.

Is there a way I can 'trace' where things are breaking down on the
'autocreate' features when I create a new mailbox and send the first
email to the new mailbox?

Craig