annotations per-user NOT per-folder

Michael Karrer m.karrer at actimation.com
Tue Apr 4 08:10:16 EDT 2006

Probably my mail client isn't good enough:

1. I use Thunderbird as a mail client
2. My mailserver is Cyrus and postfix
3. I have set up shared folders for all users in my company
4. I press the keys 1-5 which means "Mark Message as - Important, ready,
..." and so on
5. Now all user sees that this message is whatever i set it too - And
that's exactly what i don't want!

So is there a way of globally and private setting a mail to important in
general shared folders ?!? - or did i simply misunderstand or miss
described my problem?!

Btw: The share folders are not under some users INBOX but on the same
level as the users INBOXes.

Thanks for your help!