Strange mail appeared in one of mailboxes

Scott Bronson bronson at rinspin.com
Mon Apr 3 08:30:51 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 11:07 +0200, Olaf Fraczyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In one of mailboxes I got strange mail with no subject,no sender, no
> body. Anybody knows what could be the source of this message?

I saw this a few times when I was setting up a custom deliver script.
When I accidentally printed the message to stdout instead of the deliver
process's filehandle, I would get empty messages.

Basically, my script had perfect protocol interaction, it just didn't
supply any data.  In other words, I had rfc821 working perfectly but no
rfc822.

FWIW,  - Scott