postfix+cyrus errors

Jeremy Ford jeremyfo at shorefast.net
Sun Apr 2 10:23:33 EDT 2006

I tried using lmtp but for some reason it wouldn't work...Here is my cyrus
entry in master.cf file

cyrus     unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  user=cyrus argv=/usr/lib/cyrus/deliver -e -r ${sender} -m ${extension}
${user}

Would switching back to lmtp directly solve my problem with escaping the @
sign??

Thanks for the help