Converting deliver.db from berkely-nosync to skiplist

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Mon Sep 26 14:15:01 EDT 2005

Skiplist doesn't have fast lookups?  I admit to not knowing the intricacies
of the various formats, but i thought skiplist and Berkeley were at least
comparable, as the opinion i've seen has been that skiplist is better,
especially when encountering corruption with berkeley.

Also, that is not an option, since i wish not to get woken up every other
night because mail isn't being delivered due to this problem.

-Brenden