Converting deliver.db from berkely-nosync to skiplist

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Fri Sep 23 10:25:33 EDT 2005

Using RPM version of 2.2.10 and Berkeley DB 4.1.25...

We've run into problems the last few nights with corruption of the
duplicate delivery database (delivery.db).   I tried disabling it, however
that caused processes to fail to communicate to the local lmtp sockets for
some reason.  We do enjoy this feature, and disabling it was no the optimal
solution, so we would like to convert it to skiplist.

Also, I noted in the man page that it also includes sieve in the
description for that option.  I was unaware of any sieve database - where
is it (or is it old, left over from previous versions)?

Thanks,
Brenden