perl script for sieve filter

Ana Ribas/Upcnet ana.ribas at upcnet.es
Wed Sep 21 13:20:21 EDT 2005

I didn't know this patch although in any case it is not what I need.

The sieve filter that I have to activate in the mailboxes is not for
creating new folders.
My filter moves certain messages to a folder in concrete.
The folder always exists because is created when the mailbox is created and
the user does not have privileges to erase it.
I need this filter active for all the mailboxes.

- ANNA -

             Craig White
             <craigwhite at azapp
             le.com>                                                    To
                                       Ana Ribas/Upcnet
             21/09/2005 18:35          <ana.ribas at upcnet.es>
                                                                        cc
                                       info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: perl script for sieve filter

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 18:11 +0200, Ana Ribas/Upcnet wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to write a perl script to activate automatically a sieve filter
> every time I create a new mailbox.
> The filter is a sieve script that I have already written and that works
> perfectly.
> I have not worked too much with the perl language and the
> Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve module man does not help me either.
>
> Has someone a similar script or some perl code that can I use as guide?
----
why not just use the autosieve patches already created ?

http://email.uoa.gr/projects/cyrus/

easier than re-inventing the wheel

Craig

believed to be clean.