Where is imapd.conf option to direct postfix to /var/spool/imapd/user/mailbox?

Flash Love flashl at cox.net
Tue Sep 20 10:26:10 EDT 2005

On Monday 19 September 2005 05:18 pm, Wil Cooley wrote:
[...]
> Sorry, I think I took your subject line too literally; are you using the
> 'cyrus' service from master.cf or LMTP for mailbox delivery, or are you
> using maildrop, local or other direct-delivery service service?

> The '/b/' directory is part of the mailbox hashing, which is normal if
> configured as such with Cyrus.  The problem your pop3 client is having
> is (probably) not related to that.
>
> Wil

You were absolutely correct about the imap.conf option hashimapspool when I
changed its value to false the pop complaints stopped and mail was delivered.

To be honest, as I struggled to configure the services for postfix, at some
point ALL of the above delivery methods were tried: cyrus, LMTP, maildrop,
local or other direct-delivery.

At that time, my goal was to use cyrus .

thanks again,
flash