SQUAT failed and loglevel issue

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Tue Sep 20 09:51:07 EDT 2005

Hi,
This is what people say on kolab list on TSQUAT failed' issue http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2005-August/004233.html:

QUOTE:
"It simply means that the foler is not indexed, and the logging is turned on at
debug level, I have long sicne changed the logging to be at info level it is
just to much noice otherwise on really busy servers.

you may also want to run squatter -s every night to handle your indexing, nut
note i do NOT recommend this, it may not be good for your environment so you
need to test it on testsystems first."

So I think I need only to tell cyrus to use 'info' loglevel instead of 'debug' (I've already mentioned it).
Anyone know how to do it on SuSE?

Regards,
Leon Kolchnsky