constant cyrus failures with DBERROR db4

Rui Gouveia rgouveia at fc.up.pt
Fri Sep 16 06:15:42 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've followed this thread with plenty of interest, because we've had the
same problem for quiet some time. Since we have "upgraded" from FC? to
RHAS3 a year ago.

As recommended by You, we switched to the skiplist format, one weak ago.
You asked to be informed of the changes. Here they are: Since the change
we haven't got a single failure in the Cyrus server. :)

Only a week has passed, but we usually had, in average, 3 to 5 failures
a day.

Thank You very much.

--
Rui Gouveia